In-Ear wholesale earbuds hifi Hi-end stereophone Delware DE

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

注册会员

积分
发表于 2018-1-29 10:42:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
In-Ear wholesale earbuds hifi Hi-end stereophone Delware DE . Of all the headphones I've reviewed over the years, the Mo-Fi is certainly among the most tenacious, yet comfortable, I've experienced.<p>

Colorado bluetooth wireless headphones wholesale Springs, CO, wholesale headphones and Manhattan Beach, CA, June 04, 2013 – Westone, the leader in high performance audio and in-ear monitoring technology, announces the availability of the Adventure Series (ADV) Alpha earphones.<p>
A high-quality transport case is also included.<p>

beyerdynamic just released their top iDX in-ear series headphone for $200.<p>
<p>

Amazon currently has the best prices I could find: $218 for the blue version and $314 for the silver version.<p>
While it won't reduce outside noise as much as an in-ear monitor like the Etymotic ER-4, the Mo-Fi certainly can be used in environments where an open-backed headphone would pass along way too much outside noise.<p>
One favors neutral, analytical sound, while the other tends towards a somewhat warmer tuning with more cheap wholesale earbuds bass.<p>
Headphones used to be devices that were employed only when speakers weren't practical.<p>
To the right is a large cheap headphones wholesale volume knob with an iPad/iPhone/smartphone input underneath it; to the left side is an on/off pushbutton with a quarter-inch headphone output directly below it.<p>
It's firmly attached, but anything more than a gentle pull will disengage it from the headphones.<p>
Play, pause and skip functionality gets you to your next song.<p>
<p>

Sound is easily controlled via the volume button, which is neatly integrated into the right ear cup, with muting quickly and effortlessly achieved by simply raising the boom arm.<p>

The Mo-Fi headphones have some of the thickest, softest earpads I've seen on any headphone.<p>
So, no matter your budget, this is the place to begin your search for your next great AV purchase.<p>

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Comsenz Inc.

GMT+8, 2018-2-22 12:59 , Processed in 0.026095 second(s), 21 queries .